Welcome to 44 Volney St. in the Village of Phoenix. For starters, let's talk about the 30' by 25' attached garage. This garage has 10 foot ceilings and is a fantastic entrance to enter your new home. This home will take you back in time. Fantastic retro/vintage feel to this Cape Cod style home with three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. You won't be disappointed when you arrive and walk through this 1950's built home. Only a short walk to the Oswego Canal with all the amenities of small town life, this home is sure to please.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,284 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Michael A Maroun Elementary
Emerson J Dillon Middle
John C Birdlebough High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price