Come see this completely remodeled 3-bed, 1-bath, 1-garage home located within walking distance of historic Fort Ontario and Lake Ontario. Just a few of the new features include: New roof, new large dormer to create more second floor space, new vinyl plank flooring and wall to wall carpet, new siding, and new windows. Large open layout with two living spaces, a dining room, and kitchen. There's even a first floor laundry. Outside the backyard is fenced on 3-sides, and the garage has a brand new roof. Come summer, enjoy watching the world go by on your front porch.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,066 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price