This adorable ranch in Brockport could be yours! 1,480+ square feet of easy first-floor living make this home super desirable. Hardwood floors can be found throughout most of the home in the living and dining rooms as well as all three bedrooms. The kitchen has loads of storage and stainless steel appliances! Plenty of counter space is great for prepping all your favorite dishes too. The living room is a great size and gets loads of natural light! The main floor of this home also features one of two spots to do laundry and two full bathrooms. The home also has a partially finished basement with tons of room for a playroom or home theater! Downstairs is also another setup for laundry and lots of storage. The deck off the back of the home looks out onto the home’s nearly acre of land! Enjoy the brick patio and roast some marshmallows over the firepit or keep an eye on the kids and animals as they run around in the fully fenced backyard! If you’ve been looking to get into the Brockport area, this is a GREAT opportunity.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,484 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Main Level
- Appliances Negotiable,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price