This charming well-kept colonial in West Genesee School District, has three large bedrooms with one and a half baths. The house holds to its charm with the traditional archways, original hardwood floors, and large enclosed front porch. All kitchen appliances are less than two years old. Wait, thats not all, the two car garage has been updated with a new roof, two brand new doors, and electrical. The seller is providing a one-year home warranty to the next buyer. Schedule a showing to see for yourself.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Aluminum siding,Frame,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,488 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Country Kitchen,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price