Come take a bite out of your own apple country paradise. This iconic home is a very quick commute to Syracuse, Auburn, or Cortland and yet far enough from the bustle to find peace. Your view includes thousands and thousands of protected acres where nothing can be built for nearly a century. Adding to the tranquility is the various fruit trees in the backyard as well as the tappable maples. The privacy fence adds the perfect area for a furry friend without taking away any of the beauty. There is space in the finished basement for an extra office or guest room. The possibilities and potential are endless, what are you waiting for? ------- Offers will be reviewed 05/16 at noon.
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
1,735 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Partial,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Country Kitchen,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Other,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price