A great buy in Erie Village. Well maintained and recently professionally cleaned two bedroom, 1.5 bath end unit townhouse on cul de sac. Kitchen has breakfast bar and adjacent dining area with parquet floor and sliding glass door opening onto private patio area. Half bath and laundry on first floor. Living room has a wood burning fireplace with sliding glass doors on either side opening onto private deck. Upstairs the large master bedroom has plenty of closet space and a vanity sink area. Second bedroom has two clothes closets and large walk in storage closet. Full bath with soaking tub on the bedroom level. Detached single car garage. Enjoy the beach at Erie Lake and walk the nature trail. Close to shopping and Northeast Medical Center. Twenty minutes to downtown Syracuse.
Single Family, Condo, 2 Story, Condo
1 Full/1 Half
1,520 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Pine Grove Middle
East Syracuse-Minoa Central High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio. Corner Lot,Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price