PRICE REDUCTION! Grab this beautiful turn of the century home while you can! The beauty and craftsmanship of yesteryear meets modern day updates and improvements without compromising the integrity of the period. Beautiful large front entry way, living room, formal dining room, fully updated kitchen, full bath, 1st floor laundry and family room/den complete the first floor. Upstairs you'll find 4 good sized bedrooms, built in storage in hallway and a large main bath with a walkout to a second floor balcony. Beautiful half acre lot with back deck, mature trees and so much more! Home is zoned as a multi family and can easily be converted back. Great income opportunity! Walking distance to Roberts Wesleyan College!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,004 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Jetted Tub,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Balcony,Deck,Play Structure,Pool. Irregular Lot,Near Public Transit,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price