Cozy and charming vintage Cape Cod style home on 1.16 acre picturesque lot! Enjoy the open concept feeling when you walk in the door and you will be impressed with the updates including new full bath, updated kitchen, newer mechanicals and fresh paint throughout! Tax records show 2 bedrooms on second floor but current owner is using 1st floor sunroom as main bedroom. Expect to be impressed by the large lot with newer above ground pool tucked at the edge of the woods! Just minuites to downtown, SU, highways and hospitals yet true country setting! No neighbors behind!! Tax records show lesser square footage due to fact that Addl rooms were not included. Actual MLS square footage taken from 2020 professional appraisal.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding,Wood
1,518 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Gravel Driveway,Pool,Private Yard,See Remarks. Other,Rectangular,See Remarks,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price