Expect to be impressed with this home! Located in the desirable West Genesee School district. It is conveniently located near shopping, highways, schools, parks and much more. This house features 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The seller uses the 3rd bedroom downstairs as a living room. The kitchen is impressive, if you like cooking, baking, or simply entertaining this is the one! The downstairs bathroom ads a little character with the old claw foot tub. Also a new boiler was put in in 2018! There is a large newly painted deck out back you can sit on and enjoy the spacious backyard. detached garage with extra room for storage and the heated 3 story barn will have you SOLD!! It has a separate driveway to the barn. This barn has endless potential!! Don't wait on this one!
Single Family, 2 Story
1,256 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price