This lovely colonial sits on 2.8 park-like acres and is surrounded by trees and wildlife, yet is minutes to schools and the village. Inside, you'll find a new, gourmet kitchen with a large island and a farmhouse sink, walk in pantry, office, four season porch, formal dining room and new addition that includes a master suite with over-sized shower with steam spa, a large soaking tub, and radiant, heated ceramic floors. Quartzite, marble, soapstone, and hardwoods are everywhere in this beautiful home. Upstairs has 4 bedrooms and two full bathrooms as well as an additional family room. A brand-new hot tub sits just outside the finished basement walkout where a pergola provides a bit of privacy to the otherwise gorgeous views of the natural landscape. Deer, owls, and herons are commonly spotted crossing the property or stopping at the stream and pond. All of this plus two on demand water heaters, new furnace, new A/C, a newer roof, an extra workshop building, brick patio with built in firepit and grill, oversized garage with the best flooring money can buy and a paid for solar system so you can enjoy low or no utility bills. This one is a must see to believe property.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,932 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Solar. Radiant In-Floor, Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Home Office,Hot Tub/Spa,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price