Updated and functional Liverpool Split-level home. Open living/dining area with newer laminate flooring and vaulted ceilings is adjacent to updated kitchen. Recently installed butcher top counter adds more work space. Suite of appliances including refrigerator, stove, microwave, and newer dishwasher all stay with home. Second level with three bedrooms share updated full bathroom. Lower level makes for a second living space which currently functions as a home office. Half-bathroom and mud area just inside garage entry. Partial basement is great for additional storage. Large and flat yard is ripe for imagination and landscaping to your own taste. Double-wide paved driveway, architectural roof, and vinyl replacement windows. Seller is requesting offers by 2pm on Tuesday, May 23rd.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,332 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Pine Hollow Tr Sec 4
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Partial,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price