Showings start Friday on this beautifully updated 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home in the West Genesee School District. The main level of this home is nothing short of stunning. The living space has been renovated up to provide the perfect open floor plan. The kitchen has custom beams and ironwork, a custom cherry island and cherry pantry, refinished hardwoods, tile backsplash, new lighting, new counters and more! The adjacent dining area has custom shiplap and new lighting. The spacious living room has new carpet and custom trim and there is a large heated sunroom off the kitchen as well! The main level offers a large master bedroom with a beautifully remodeled master bath. There are two other nicely sized bedrooms and an updated full guest bath on the main level as well! Downstairs you will find more remodeled space which includes a large family room area, a 4th bedroom, a half bath and a laundry area. Other updates include new engineered hardwood flooring, new luxury vinyl tile, new lighting, new carpeting, new entryway, new boiler, new hot water heater and much more. Offers due Monday!
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,672 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Hot Water.
- Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price