Unique property has so much to offer! Built in 2003- this 2300+ sq ft colonial is situated on such a serene 3+ acres of property, you won't want to leave! This home has an attractive open floor plan- beautiful kitchen with tons of cabinets, pantry and breakfast bar- convenient first floor laundry- 1st floor office- family room with exposed wood beams from the home's original living room! Two gigantic FULL baths! Spacious primary bedroom with plenty of room to lounge and relax, plus a primary bath and double closets. The other two bedrooms are also very large! The 32X32 Pole Barn, large covered deck and gorgeous country views complete this beautiful home! Nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,352 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bath in Primary Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Irregular Lot,Rural Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price