Attention hunters, snowmobilers and nature lovers…. On nature’s doorstep and a taste of country with convenience of being close to stores, schools, shopping and trails with this colonial farmhouse on over 1.3 acres featuring updated kitchen to back eating area, first floor laundry/walk-in pantry, formal dining room, first floor 1/2 bath and first floor bedroom, spacious family room with stone faced pellet stove and access to nice back deck overlooking deep fantastic back yard. Great hardwoods throughout! Second floor offers 2 nice sized bedrooms and full bath. Exterior features Koi Pond, newer shed, heated out building/garage with water, wood stove, furnace, and 1/2 bath. Great for workshop, hobbies or storage and has street access from front right side of the property. This property also features newer leach fields, furnace, roof, windows, vinyl siding and more!
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,740 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Free-Standing Range,Freezer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Country Kitchen,Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price