Absolutely STUNNING turn of the century home! Situated on almost 4 acres and surrounded by green space and farm land! 3 stall barn with a loft, ample space for horses, goats, pigs, you name it! Mature fruit trees and lilac bushes that look and smell wonderful when in bloom. Gorgeous hardwood floors and intricate woodwork throughout the home. Incredible grand dining room that is perfect for family gatherings or eating breakfast while the morning sun cascades through the windows. 5 large bedrooms with ample closet space on the 2nd floor, including a master suite with its own staircase! Master suite showcases cathedral ceilings and beautiful exposed beams. Potential in law suite on first floor with separate heating source. Homeowners have done a ton of updates, while keeping the original charm of the home. This house is truly one of a kind! Pre-inspection was completed by HomeTeam and report could be made available during negotiations. DELAYED NEGOTIATIONS ON FILE -Offers to be presented Sunday 3/14 after 5pm.
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,676 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Gravity, Forced Air, Wall Furnace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Multiple Master Suites,Second Kitchen,Natural Woodwork,In-Law Floorplan,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Agricultural,Rectangular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price