This ranch home boasts a wonderful RETRO feel. The open front porch leads to the entry. There is a charming living/dining room that features large windows letting in plenty of sunlight. Casual dining can be enjoyed in the lovely kitchen. A real treat is the 3 season sunroom. There are 3 bedrooms including master with double closets and private bath. There is also a second full bath The walkout lower with family room, wood burning fireplace, bar with seating area and half bath is the perfect hideaway. 1 car garage. Great location close to schools, shopping, universities, hospitals and downtown.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,960 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price