Nestled in a peaceful and picturesque neighborhood, this elegant 4-bedroom, 3-bath home has a timeless design. Featuring Hardwood Floors and the added charm of a three-story Carriage Barn (with Cellar), and outdoor patio for enjoyment. The spacious floor plan includes a Front Sitting Room, a Parlor and generous living areas, perfect for both formal and casual gatherings. The kitchen provides the perfect space in the heart of the home for cooking and family meals. Property formerly had three Residential Spaces which could easily be converted back if desired. Not in Flood Zone, 1st Floor Laundry. A Must See!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,794 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Kitchen,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, Rehab Financing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price