Welcome to this meticulously maintained home with 5 bedrooms, 4 baths located on a gorgeous 1.2 acres. Absolutely beautiful peaceful views. Not in a flood zone. No HOA fees. Many updates since purchased. This home has two huge master suites, a majority of first floor living, and lots of space for everyone. Entertain in the large open concept eat in kitchen with an attached dining room or even in the large fully finished basement. The large 3 bay garage has a lift and storage space. A fully paved driveway. Beautiful landscaping throughout the property. Move in ready! Then top off your night with a drink next to the marvelous stone fireplace or outdoor stone firepit area! Easy access to all main routes to Syracuse, Ithaca, or even Binghamton.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3,012 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Finished,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Guest Accommodations,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Multiple Master Suites,Pantry,Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price