So much to love at this Wonderful Habor Heights split level/colonial in Baldwinsville schools! Lovely neighborhood, close to Rt 690 and not far from the village! Quality built with many hardwoods throughout! Lots of living space with a family room , and living room with fireplace, and dining area over looking the backyard! Very nice, clean kitchen with oak cabinets, updated backsplash, countertops, breakfast bar, and all brand new stainless appliances! Many updated windows throughout, and main bath upstairs with newer flooring, tub, and vanity! 4 spacious bedrooms, master with its own half bath, also new floor! Lots of room for storage and space in the basement with a 1 year old boiler, and updated breaker box! Exit the downstairs family room through the french door to the double deck with a pergola that overlooks the deep backyard, lined with trees and perrenials, partially fenced, and a newer large shed included. Great size blacktop driveway and attached 2 car garage. Enjoy the landscaping that's already done for! Come take a look, fall in love, and add your personal touches!
Single Family, 3+ Story
1 Full/2 Half
1,886 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Bath in Master Bedroom,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price