This terrific city home is just what you have been looking for! Walk through the front door and be greeted with a lovely stairwell and natural woodwork. The great layout, beautiful hardwood floors, spacious kitchen and quintessential built-ins provide all the charm and the ease of living you have come to expect from the classic homes of our area. The full basement offers the extra living space you desire. The attached garage is deep enough to accomodate two cars and all of your tools and toys. Close to parks and amenities, the property features a deck that overlooks its deep back yard - perfect for your BBQ's and gatherings. Make your appointment today, this house will not last!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,205 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
M H Mcgraw
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price