Hidden gem in the village of Jordan with 2 acres and Skaneateles creek runs through it! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home was completely gutted and restored in 1994 including all plumbing and electrical service. A 3 bay detached garage (32 x 36) was added in 2009. Glistening hardwood floors throughout the entire house were all refinished. The first floor offers a large kitchen, bath, office and 1st floor laundry. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms with cathedral ceilings and the master bedroom has a bath, large walk in closet and a balcony off the back of the house. The large backyard is a very private setting does not feel like village property... come take a look!
Single Family, 2 Story
1,886 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partial,Walk-Out Access
- Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Den,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Balcony,Deck. Flood Zone,Rectangular,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price