One of the largest homes in the Candlewyck neighborhood! This wonderful colonial offers 4 ample sized bedrooms, 2.1 baths, and 2,034 sq. ft. of spacious living quarters. The interior features a formal living and dining room, an eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, SS appliances and a cozy den that is directly off the kitchen. 4 bedrooms and 2 baths are on the 2nd floor. Additionally, the property includes a 2 car attached garage, fully fenced in backyard, and a brand new Trex deck to relax and entertain. This home is well maintained with new mechanicals & central air. Dont miss your opportunity to own this ideal home in the Baldwinsville school dist.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,034 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Brown Estates Tr Sec 7
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Tankless Water Heater,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Bath in Primary Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Brick, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence,Play Structure. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price