Welcome to 3957 Brick Schoolhouse Road! This spacious ranch home with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom sits on a prodigious, park-like, partially wooded 3+ acre lot! Soak in the scenery by listening to the sounds of nature from the back deck, or have some friends and family over to play yard games and have an epic game of Hide-and-Seek! If it rains, no problem! Gather in the family room with windows aplenty that overlooks the yard and enjoy the storm from the comfort of the home, or hang out on the covered front porch and enjoy the front yard! The large shed provides for additional storage so the car can stay covered in the attached garage. If the square footage is not enough, don't forget that there is plenty of space in the basement that runs the whole footprint of the home. There is a portable generator hookup, vinyl windows, newer paint and flooring, updated electric service, and the air ducts were cleaned just this past Spring! The actual square footage of 1,320 includes the rear family room. Any offers will be due on Monday, January 10th at 2:00 PM.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,320 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price