Welcome to this classic colonial home featuring 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. Updates include a brand new roof just 6 months ago! The first floor has a nice layout with a good size family room which opens to a light and bright dining area. A sliding glass door leads out to a large deck, perfect for your summer BBQ's! The kitchen is quite large with plenty of cabinets, granite countertops and stainless appliances. Head upstairs to the bedrooms and a large updated full bath. The basement and garage offer plenty of additional storage space. Don't forget about the large backyard which borders Town of Clay green space! Showings start immediately, with no negotiations until Sunday 1/10 at 4pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,392 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price