ALL BUYERS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED IN WRITING OR SHOW PROOF OF FINANCING. 3,100 square foot colonial home. An Icon in Vernon Center, NY. Sets on 26+- acres and overlooking the Village Park. Vinyl Siding, all newer Vinyl Windows installed since 2011, Metal roof with lifetime warranty (transferrable), Propane fired Hot water baseboard Boiler with 5 zones, and house is insulated. Septic system has been rebuilt with the Dye test recently performed and passed. Well has a 3 year old heavy duty deep well pump, Volume test and Purity test recently performed, passed. Water Softener owned. Home inspection has been performed and all items highlighted have been completed by the owners. Big fenced-in back yard. This property has a step up 2rd level with a sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bath, ideal for company or In-Laws. Front door has a stunning Stained Glass Windows. Cedar Closets. There is a coal stove on the first floor. Country living close to Vernon Downs, Turning Stone Casino and the beautiful Vernon Center Park. SELLERS HAVE REQUESTED DELAYED SHOWINGS TO START THURSDAY MAY 12, 2022.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,108 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
W A Wettel Elementary
Vernon-Verona-Sherrill Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water, See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Guest Accommodations,Country Kitchen,Multiple Master Suites,Natural Woodwork,Loft
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Agricultural,Irregular Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price