Completely remodeled Cape Cod style home nestled on a wooded lot in a location great for commuters and close to conveniences. Features an amazing custom kitchen with beautiful stonework, a nice formal dining room and large living room that opens to a private deck. The master suite is a combination of two rooms making it very spacious or easy conversion back to three bedrooms on the second floor. It includes a walk in closet, master bath and second floor laundry. The basement is finished with a third bedroom, family room or office and walks out to the private yard. With quality construction and upgrades throughout, you'll want to see it soon.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,057 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Solid Surface Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Stamped Concrete Driveway.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price