Beautiful 4 bedroom 3 full bath log cabin home on 24.1 acres. Cathedral ceilings in the great room as well as hard woods throughout. Heated floors throughout home including the partially finished basement. Geothermal heating system. Solar panels provide all all lighting and heating for the entire home. Granite countertops with hickory wood cabinets in kitchen. 32 x 64 pole barn with internet access and concrete poured flooring. Home also has a backup generator hard wired into house with automatic transfer switch. 300ft paved driveway. 2700 sqft in basement, 640sqft is finished additional living space. Granite high efficiency wood burning fireplace. Solar panels. Hot tub.Perfect home for hunting, snowmobiling, and fishing on the Salmon River. Or even just to enjoy the great out doors. Included on the property there is a small pond as well. Check it out today!
Single Family, 2 Story
3,030 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Solar Hot Water,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Solar, Propane. See Remarks.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Hot Tub/Spa,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Loft,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Hot Tub
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Hot Tub/Spa,Propane Tank - Leased. Secluded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price