Historically restored properties in City of Cortland leased to a National Sorority Chapter. Two  houses are on the property. Front House is a Queen Anne Victorian, built in 1886 with a major renovation in 1988 that transformed it into a sorority house. Many of its original floors, wainscoting, woodwork and features have been restored and house is in excellent condition. Back House is the original Carriage House that has been converted to 3 apartments. The Front House has 14 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 2-1/2 baths, multiple living rooms, dining area, kitchenette and fully equipped commercial kitchen. Other features of the Front House include a central fire alarm system and many areas are sprinkled. The Back House has 12 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 3 kitchens. Occupancy is 26 in Front House and 14 in Back House. Recently paved parking lot has 28 spaces. Within short walk to Downtown and short distance to SUNY Cortland Campus. Financial Statement & Lease available upon signing of NDA.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
13,672 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Common Area
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Freezer,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Three or more Spaces,Driveway,No Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Historic District.
Cash, Conventional, Owner Will Carry
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price