Come and view this wonderful home that is move in ready and just waiting for the right buyer! With it's open floor plan and updated style, this home is here to impress. It has a large double lot yard that has just been updated with a stone patio and fire pit. It has a spacious two car garage that leads you right into the front foyer of the home. There is a finished basement that could act as a fourth bedroom, a play room, or a room for entertaining. The options are endless! Come and see for yourself, schedule your showing today!!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
2,259 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Kingsford Park Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Sliding Glass Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio. Corner Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price