BEAUTIFUL 3 bed 1.5 bath BRIGHTON home, ready to be made your own and minutes from 12 corners and Pittsford Wegmans! ORIGINAL 1929 CHARM has been preserved with gumwood trim, leaded glass, original doors, hardwoods and built-in linen closet and bookshelves. Newer stainless kitchen appliances, NEWER tear off architectural ROOF, vinyl SIDING, and detached 2 car garage with electrical. Fresh interior paint and thermopane windows throughout. Screened porch / 3 season room with baseboard heat for year-round enjoyment. WALK UP attic for a huge additional storage space.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price