Splendid ranch style with ample space within, all sitting on 3.10 acres. The interior is exceptional and sprawling. Endless rooms makes this home very comfortable. While the kitchen is newly updated with hickory cabinets and new appliances, the eat-in space has a lovely faulted ceiling which makes the room open and airy. Just outside the kitchen is a cozy den with a brand new gas fireplace, along with entrance to a welcoming "park like" back yard. The primary en suite is designed handicap accessible, with a glassed in no step shower, while the bedroom open and spacious. The bedroom overlooks the serene backyard. The home is in Cortlandville and Homer school district.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,052 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Hot Water, See Remarks, Wall Furnace.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Accessibility Features,Low Threshold Shower,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price