During your home search have you ever said any of the following?: "I want a ranch!", or "I want some land!", or "It's gotta be private", or "what about a pond?, that would be nice", or " and it has to be in West Genesee School District". If so, most people probably told you "Good Luck!!!" Well here you are, just in time for St. Patrick's Day!! This elegant open floor plan ranch home nestled on a partially wooded lot set back from the road sits on over 4 acres with a beautiful pond that you can see from a brand new trex style deck. The home boasts a huge living room and a wonderful kitchen and three nice bedrooms. An extra room off the master could serve as a fourth bedroom if necessary. A master bath and two more full baths gives this home potential to serve many different circumstances. Several features of this home are pristine, however, there is room for you to update and make this home your own. It's time to say "I told you so" to whoever told you you'll never find a ranch with four acres and a pond in the West Genny School District at this price.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,338 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Primary,Primary Suite
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price