Beautifully maintained 2 family home in the heart of the historic Maplewood neighborhood. This home features, a 1-year-old tear-off roof, vinyl windows, and a 4-car garage. Both units have 2 full bathrooms as well as a fully finished walk-up attic, enclosed 2nd-floor porches as well as back porches. Do not pass this turn key money maker up a transferable CofO will be provided. Group Showings 10/30, 5:15-6:30 and 11/4, 11-12:30pm, must register for showing. Delayed showings 10/30 at 5:15pm. Delayed negotiations until 11/4 at 4pm.
Residential - Single Family, Duplex, Multi-Family, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
4,830 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Seneca Park Land Resub
- Gas Water Heater
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Ceiling Fan(s),Natural Woodwork,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Paved,Two or More Spaces,Garage.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price