Fabulous Four Bedroom 1 1/2 Bath Colonial Situated in a Great Fairport Neighborhood. Offers Gorgeous Cherry Hardwoods Throughout the Lower Level. Great Eat-In Kitchen with Plenty of Counter and Cabinet Space. You Will Enjoy the Natural Light in the Formal Living Room and Cozy Fireplace in the Family Room, All Bedrooms are Generously Sized with Plenty of Closets. Sliding Glass Door Off of Kitchen Leads You to Spacious Deck Overlooking a Wonderful Backyard. DRY Basement-Vented Glass Block Windows! ****LOW Fairport Electric**** Walking distance to the High School and Just Minutes to Wegmans, Eastview Mall, 490 and Thruway. Tear Off Roof 1999, Vinyl Siding 2010, New Heat Pump/AC 2019. Delayed Negotiations Monday, September 18th at 6pm, please have offers in by 3pm. Give 24 Hr Life of Offer.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,752 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price