Welcome home to 3761 Batavia Oakfield Townline Rd! You'll find 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths in this completely remodeled home on 10 gorgeous acres with a 4 stall horse barn with wash stall, run-in & large pasture. The 2 story 2.5 car detached garage has tons of storage and a workshop. If you like to entertain, you'll love the room sizes at this home! The family room, dining room and kitchen will make hosting your friends and family a breeze. Enjoy BBQ's on your deck and stamped concrete patio while using your above ground swimming pool. Visit our open house Sunday 5/28 from 11am-1pm. All offers are due by Wed 5/31/23 at 10am.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,926 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Storage,Solid Surface Counters,Skylights,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Primary Bedroom,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Shingle
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Play Structure,Pool,Patio. Agricultural,Rectangular,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price