Come take a look at this 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom Ranch! Do you love the idea of a quiet neighborhood street and Cul De Sac, while also having the convenience of being just a few minutes away from amenities, fine dining, shopping, and more? Then this home may be the one for you! Enjoy the charm of semi-vaulted ceilings throughout, and the comfort of the dens fireplace. The basement has ample room for storage or recreational activities. The spacious dining room and sun room attached to the kitchen leave space for so many possibilities to create even more charm and character. The backyard includes a flagstone patio to sit back and enjoy the peace and serenity of the mature trees and stream running through. This home truly as it all!" No Delayed Negotiations, so don't wait! Please remove shoes upon entering. Open House Sunday 10/17 from 12-2 PM. Home being sold as is.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,652 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sannita Estates Sec 05
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price