The house on the hill!! Wrap around Front porch for relaxing and the views. The front door opens into the beautiful living/dining room with plenty of natural light. The view into the beautiful totally remodeled Kitchen with amazing epoxy counters, awesome lighting, new cupboards and appliances. Original refinished hardwood floors and new flooring throughout. New laundry room, 2 new updated bathrooms one on each floor, one with clawfoot tub. 3 bedrooms, 2 bonus rooms? or In law suite. Even better all new electrical wiring, plumbing, and brand new radiant heating system and metal roof. Hard to believe this home was built in the 1800's! Oh and 3 car garage out back, This home is a must see, make your appt. before it's too late!!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,080 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Propane. Radiant.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price