What a great village property! Newly sealed driveway with stone retaining wall welcomes you to this wonderful home! Walk up to the covered front porch. Come drink coffee in the morning, rain or shine, under the comfort of the covered porch. New paint, new bathrooms, lots of new flooring! 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, great room with cathedral ceiling and wood burning fireplace. An oversized 6-pane bay window allows for lots of light! Large Maple kitchen with walk-in pantry and all newer stainless steel appliances. 1st floor laundry with washer and dryer remaining, opens to large deck on back. The yard is amazing and goes all the way down the hill to the creek below! The lowest area backs to the village parking lot and can be accessed for vehicle storage or even a shed can be built. Fire pit area will stay! Full basement with newer block walls, 2 rooms studded and ready for finishing. Unfinished basement area opens to 2 car garage (2 car wide inside, 1 car door). Can also park 4-6 cars if needed!! Seller moving out of state, so some furniture can be for sale. Delayed showings until Thurs, 5/25 at 10:30am. Offers due Thurs, 6/1 at 9:00am.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
1,334 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Victor Junior High
Victor Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Convection Oven,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Great Room,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price