Fantastic 6-bedroom, 3-bath Cape Cod style home located on a quiet street. This charming home includes an In-Law Suite with private bedroom, full bath and living room. Two Laundry connections; 2nd floor and basement. Two Entrances; 1st into the front Living Room & In-Law Suite and 2nd to four additional 2nd floor bedrooms. Conveniently located to I-81 N/S, SUNY Cortland, Cornell University and Ithaca College. Schedule your visit to this home today with me or your agent of choice.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2,285 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Upper Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,In-Law Floorplan,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price