This is the One ! Large Country Colonial just minutes from Pittsford Village/Monroe Ave and steps from Mendon Ponds Park. Brand New Remodeled kitchen, half bath, living and dining room with new hardwood floors, cabinets, stainless steel appliances, paint and industrial style sink and more. Open floor plan with large French doors off the living room leading to the large backyard. Hardwoods through-out with period custom details. Fireplaced family room. Two bedrooms downstairs with a full bath and two bedrooms upstairs with a full bath. 2.5 car attached garage with plenty of storage area. Full basement with laundry. Most of the roof just two years old ! Delayed Negotiations till Wednesday 10/20/2021 @ 3pm. Come see it and fall in love with the charm and best of both worlds appeal. That country feeling with convenience of parks, expressways, shopping and more just minutes away.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,568 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Other,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Other,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price