If you have ever looked for a home with a country feel but in a village, you have found it! This cozy 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch is situated on a large lot - .63 acres in the Village of Phoenix. A stone façade gas fireplace is centered in the home with the kitchen and family room opened around it. The kitchen has a nice breakfast bar/prep space. Off of the formal dining room is a relaxing sunroom overlooking the large back yard. In the Spring when the surrounding trees bloom, the yard becomes a private sanctuary. In the owners suite you will find a large bathroom w/ dual vanities, large soaking tub, & separate shower. Large walk-in closet. Spacious mudroom & utility room located on 1st flr! The basement is a full walk-out. The walk-out doors lead right out to a SECOND driveway on the opposite side of the main one. So if you're looking to add an in-law suite, this will provide separate parking & access to the lower level. The basement is HUGE and can add significant sq. footage when finished...walls are all prepped and ready to be finished. 12x16 deck. 2 car garage. It's located just 1 mile from I-481 & only 5 min from the bustling strip of stores and restaurants on Route 31 in Clay.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,912 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Water Softener Owned
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,High Speed Internet,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price