One owner home raised with love! 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath sits on a quiet cul de sac in Cortlandville with impressive country views from spacious kitchen and second story deck. Hardwood floors in some areas, dramatic vaulted ceilings with incredible views from most rooms! This is a prime location with the conveniences of downtown Cortland amenities and close proximity to Cortland city schools. Perfect for a growing family. The open floor plan lends to perfect family gatherings and entertaining! The kitchen includes hardwood cabinetry, vaulted ceilings and panoramic country views. A must see!
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,756 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Free-Standing Range,Freezer,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Accessibility Features,Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Kitchen,Accessible Approach with Ramp.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price