Private, peaceful retreat on almost 7 acres and a 5 minute walk to the historic village of Clinton! This is a great house and a wonderful home! Nearly 3000 sq feet of living space with soaring ceilings in the dining room and living room with floor to ceiling wood burning brick fireplace. Open kitchen family room concept and inviting first floor master bedroom with newly renovated en suite bath. Convenient 1st floor office, possible 4th bdrm. Spacious 2 bedrooms and full bath on 2nd plus a 2000 SF basement ready to finish! Relax on the deck under the new Sunbrella awning - rain or shine! Surrounded by mature landscaping and native trees.Hard to find a house in this condition with this kind of setting so close to the village!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,895 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned,Water Purifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Propane Tank - Owned,Private Yard,See Remarks. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price