A flowing stream greets you to this private 2.5+ acre lot with total privacy yet plenty of lawn to enjoy.Designed and built as his own home by Syracuse Architect Milton Vandusen this mid century ranch with Redwood & stone accents blends perfectly with the nature that surrounds it. The living areas all face south offering the most sun with huge picture windows in all 3 bedrooms & expansive windows in the great room - who wouldn’t love to work from home looking out these windows enjoying nature year round? Authentic redwood on the walls & stone fireplace with built ins add character to your entertaining. Gorgeous sunroom/den. Many improvements over the last 7 years including New kitchen & 2 full baths, all new flooring. 7 year old boiler offering split hot water heat with baseboards in the bedrooms & Radiant ceiling heat in the living areas - utilities averaging a low $200 per month. Huge 2 1/2 car garage with collapsable work benches. Taxes with listed with no exemptions. Square footage differs from tax records as open porch converted to enclosed year round space.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,210 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,Water Connected
K C Heffernan Elementary
C S Driver Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water, See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Flat, Asphalt
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Secluded,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price