Quality Built Home on Double City Lot. Hard to Find A Home Like This offering Character throughout. Natural Hardwood Flooring and Wood Work from the Living Room to Formal Dining with A Spacious eat in Kitchen w/Wood Mode Cabinets and Built in Hutch. 2 Bedrooms Down with 1 Full Bath down a walk in closet area that could be Laundry area. 2nd Floor offers 1 Bedroom and Amazing Walk in Attic with Potential for A Family Room or a Master Suite. Full Basement finished for game room plus additional Laundry/Kitchen area. Walk out to Your Patio and enjoy your Wonderful Yard. A Bonus is the 2 Car Garage....Great Workshop with Space to do all your Woodworking or Crafts. Walking Distance to School and Park.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,199 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Charles E Riley Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Gravity, Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Second Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Corner Lot.
Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price