Well cared for 3 bedroom 2.5 bath colonial, one owner home in the Hilton School district. Great neighborhood on a quiet cul de sac. Wrap around front porch and back deck. Beautifully remodeled kitchen with quartz countertops, gleaming hardwood floors and newer kitchen appliances (2021) included. There is also a laundry hookup on the 1st floor. The 2nd floor has 3 bedrooms with a master bed and bath. You will love the partially finished basement for extra living space. Insulated 2 car garage with a pull down screen door for summer enjoyment. Emergency back up water power sump pump & panel connection for a generator. Washer & dryer are negotiable. Central Air (2018). Hot water tank (2019). Actual square footage is 1817 due to family room being bumped out by builder. Delayed negotiations until 3-20-23 at noon. OPEN HOUSE Sunday March 19th from 12-2.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,817 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Northrup Crk Sec 01
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Pantry,Quartz Counters,Window Treatments,Bath in Primary Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Cul-De-Sac.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price