Three bedroom, full bath colonial with a gorgeous lake view! Charming eat-in kitchen along with a formal dining room. Hardwoods throughout the home along with some exposed natural beams. Large living room with a working wood burning fireplace. Master bedroom has a cathedral style ceiling. Partially fenced yard with access from the kitchen. Updated windows, new paint, new insulation, new front door, new water heater(2021). Delayed negotiations until 5/2/23 at 12pm. Please make life of offer good for 24 hours.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,564 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Gravel Driveway. Cul-De-Sac,Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Rehab Financing, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price