Welcome to 35 Koladyne Avenue! This old style colonial home is tucked away on a quiet, dead-end street right in the heart of Gates. The two car garage is great for storage and/or keeping your vehicles out of the Rochester elements, and the large side yard makes for a great place for yard games, bounce houses, entertaining, or just relaxing with a book. Enter the home through the front door and you'll be greeted by the natural gum wood trim and newer flooring throughout the first floor. The updated full bathroom off the kitchen is a great convenience, and the formal dining room makes family and friend dinners very easy. Upstairs you will find another full bathroom, and three good sized bedrooms. This home has plenty of updates, including a new copper main water line, a newer hot water tank, pergo flooring, vinyl windows, electric service panel, new tiling in the bathroom and the backsplash in the kitchen, a new range hood, ceiling fans, A FULL TEAR OFF ROOF IN 2023 WITH A TRANSFERRABLE WARRANTY, and more! Any offers will be due on Wednesday, September 20th at 3:00 PM.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,298 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price