THIS LOVELY CAPE COD HOME WITH STORYBOOK CHARM ON 3+ ACRES HAS BEEN BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED WITH SHINING HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT. The kitchen boasts stunning white cabinetry, quartz countertops, a farmhouse sink, a dual fuel range and thoughtfully chosen light fixtures. With 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom on the first floor and 2 generous sized bedrooms with their own private full bathroom on the second floor there is plenty of room for company or ample space to set up an office and work from home. All three full bathrooms have been beautifully updated. Stay cool in the summer heat with Mitsubishi cooling units installed in 2021. Enjoy quiet country living and gorgeous hillside views and magnificent sunsets from your expansive backyard deck. Less than 10 minutes to hospitals, shopping, restaurants and Canandaigua Lake. Or make a left turn at the end of the road and head to Bristol Mountain for more outdoor fun. New electrical service in 2022. Delayed negotiations until Monday, August 8th at 6pm.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
2,077 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Cooktop,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Wall Unit(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Quartz Counters,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Propane Tank - Leased. Agricultural,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price