This lovingly maintained and spacious colonial is situated in the Fairport school district and is hooked up to Fairport Electric. Come dream of how you will customize this "as is" property. Plenty of storage. Roof was put on in 2011 and came with a 50 year non-prorated material warranty which can be transferred once from the purchaser to the next owner. A deck overlooks the wooded backyard. Master bedroom features en suite master bath and walk-in closet. Dehumidifer system in place in the basement. Only permits currently on file with the town will be filed. Open house 5/13 11am-1pm. Delayed negotiations. Offers due 5/16 10am.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,130 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Martha Brown Middle
Fairport Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Full,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price